1. Harrison Demchick on the inconsistencies to watch out for in your novel: Four Logic Problems that Will Ruin Your Day (and Your Manuscript)
2. Eventually someone will criticize your writing. Here’s how to handle it: Surviving Criticism without Losing Confidence in Your Writing
3. What you should cut from your novel: Pruning Your Novel
4. Why not all characters need to be likable: Writing the Unlikable Character (and Why You Should)
5. Memorable characters are key to a great story. Jody Hedlund offers 6 tips to make characters stand out in a crowd
6. If you love worldbuilding like I do, you’ll love this post: Worldbuilding Lessons from History: Part Two
Did you use the prompt? Send us the link (firstname.lastname@example.org). Our favourites will be featured in the next issue.
Subscribe to receive the best weekly writing tips and inspiration. It’s free!
We want to hear from you!
Compliment, compliant, tip? Get in touch: email@example.com